Friday, February 3, 2012

Go to the River

I love my family. I love my sisters. We do fun things together. And I've been feeling super nostalgic lately. It's really time for me to go home (where I hope to get to make some uku-lele videos with Tee and Beth :D). Anyways, being nostalgic and such has made me go back and watch all of our home videos. We put them on DVD--huzzah!!

If you wish to watch our latest masterpiece together, please click here. Trust me, it is definitely worth 4 minutes and 16 seconds of  your day. The link will take you to my sister's blog, which you all should be reading anyways (which means most people that read my blog...yes, all like, 3 of you).


Sisters, sisters...there were never such devoted sisters.

2 comments:

  1. Hey!I read your blog! And it's been so fun to have you blogging more lately!!! I'm just embarrassed to comment all the time...I already talk too much!

    "Sisters,sisters....there never were such devoted sisters" is Martha and I's song too! Got to watch White Christmas EVERY year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! Now I'm going to watch all our stuff too :) And I agree with Suzanne! I love that your blogging more! Everyone could use a little more free time. ;D

    ReplyDelete