Monday, January 30, 2012

Thank you, Leona Naess

So even though I'm not artistically gifted at all, lately I have been inspired by Tasha to at least try. So I tried. :)

I like Leona Naess. I haven't listened to her since like, early high school, but she came up on my Pandora the other day and I liked her album art. And I thought, y'know, I could do that.


So don't judge me. But I kinda like it, considering I used Dollar Store supples.


I can't decide if I like it better vertical or horizontal. Also, I think I would like to copy the idea of having a word or something on it in rhinestones or sequins, but I haven't thought of the perfect word.


Anyways, the canvas came in a two pack, so you'd better believe that there's another one coming. I have no idea what it will look like, but it'll be just as awesome as this.


By the way...I've been listening to a 90s station on Pandora. It's been really fun. I highly recommend it if you're in the mood to sing.

2 comments:

  1. MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I am SO proud of you! And I LOVE it! I would definitely put that on my wall. Don't you dare stop! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that you asked, but I think of the word Summit or Triumph or some such when it is vertical. =) Very impressed by the way!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete