Monday, February 27, 2012

Sessions and Burgers

A few weeks ago, Brooks and Laurie told us about some food show they watched that featured a burger place in Salt Lake that put pastrami on their burgers. Were Brooks and Scott into that? Oh yeah. So we made plans for President's Day to go down for a session in the Salt Lake Temple and for lunch at Crown Burger.

So fun.


At Crown Burgers. We were going for the temple in the background.

Peacock interior? I'll take it.

It seemed oddly formal for a burger place...

Brooks checking out his Greek salad and burger.

My gyro. SOOOOOO yummy.

Laurie enjoyed some souvlaki.

Scottie and his burger with pastrami. He shared a little. yum.

Scott taste testing the souvlaki

After eating at the restaurant, we went to the mall. We spent most of our time at Barnes and Noble. :)

Scott was intrigued by these puzzles. He's a puzzle guy. :)

Hah. We saw this guy walking around with a green Mickey head. 

This is totally random, but this is chocolate. In the shape of the Big/Little Dipper. On my shirt.
I still have no idea how that happend.
It was a really fun over night trip. The live session was absolutely incredible, and I cannot believe how beautiful the Salt Lake Temple is. I just sat there the whole time thinking, "Yeah, I can see this taking forty years to build." I would highly recommend taking the opportunity to go if you get the chance. I would definitely like to go back. I guess that's one of the blessings of living in Idaho Falls. I have to say, that is one of the neat things being here--the Idaho Falls Temple is also an old one, so it's pretty neat going there too. Can I just say how much I love going? Because I really really love it. It makes me feel really happy. :)


p.s. I fixed the videos on my previous blog so you can watch them now, if you feel so inclined. I felt really silly when Scott went to watch them and couldn't. Also, if you haven't scrolled down to the bottom of my page, do it! I have this really cool owl on a tree limb down there. It's cute. :D

1 comment:

  1. We absolutely LOVE Crown Burger! Their extra thick strawberry milkshakes are my favorite in the whole world!

    ReplyDelete