Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fashion Show

This fashion show was particularly enjoyable, as it was my husband doing the showing.

He hasn't bought a new suit since his mission (in case anyone was wondering, that was like....5-6 years ago). Needless to say, they don't fit quite like they used to. (...I <3 you Scottie! :)

Brooks told Scott he was going through his closet and found several suits he didn't wear anymore, and gave Scott the go ahead to pick out at least two. He also gave Scott two new belts: brown and black. Woohoo!


So, without further ado....THE SHOW!

For your information:

The show must go on.



Ow ow, baby!!


Brooks acting as his "dresser"

He is just sooooo dreamy.   :-}


"Hey, there's a pen in this jacket!"

Get ready for it...

BAM!!! Except...nobody but me is allowed to check out that oh-so-cute hiney. That's why his cute bottom pictures are EXTRA large...


"I like all your parts."

This is when Laurie looks away, thinking aloud that maybe she's glad we don't live with them.
Scott's response? "I have to keep her interested somehow, Mom!"
Thank you, Brooks and Laurie, for sharing your nice things with us. It's very much appreciated.

Men always look particularly nice in suits.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my gosh.
    "I love all your part."
    That's how it should be.
    I LOVE awkward texts.
    And, I love fashion shows.
    Two for two! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahahaha!!! "BAM!" I love it! ;D And those are some very nice suits... way to pick 'em Brooks. Loved it loved it loved it! (in my very best 'dresser' voice ;) haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love Scott's response, "I have to keep her interested somehow, Mom!" It's always nice to get new suits, especially when they are free!! :)

    ReplyDelete