Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Jaymay

Here is the next installment in our music education: 



"Jamie Seerman is an American folk singer-songwriter from New York. She performs under the name Jaymay.
Jaymay was born on January 3, 1981, and was raised on Long Island. After graduating from New College of Florida in 2003, she was unable to find a job in book publishing and moved back to New York to play professionally." 


And that was all wikipedia would give me. I went to her website, but there was no bio section, unfortunately. 


 I like this song and another one called "Snow White."


Enjoy!




I picked this video because it's pretty much the only one I could find that wasn't live. If you want to see a fun live version, watch the video where she's playing on a street in London in front of the Albert Theater. 

1 comment:

  1. Me likes!
    I also really appreciate you doing this.
    Too often I let myself get musically starved.
    Feed the beast! ;D

    ReplyDelete