Sunday, February 27, 2011

Scott's 30 Day Thingy


So my blog won’t be nearly as cool as my wife’s since she’s the artsy one and adds pics and what not.

Ø  I LOVE reading, especially anything Fantasy, but I’ve also begun liking Church books and business related books, and I like certain Classics.

Ø  I love numbers, that’s why I’m a finance guy.

Ø  I like to help others a lot, especially financially if I can, that’s why I love my job, plus I don’t think we educate our children or ourselves enough on credit, and that’s what I spend the majority of my day doing and I love it!

Ø  I’m obsessed with budgeting; I HAVE to go over my finances at least every other night even when I know nothing’s changed.

Ø  I like making goals…just can’t ever seem to achieve them.

Ø  I love collecting, period. I have stamp collections, coin collections, key chain collections, medieval paraphernalia collections, weapon collections, book collections, rock collection, wolves and eagle statues and pictures.

Ø  My all-time favorite animals are wolves and eagles. Both are majestic in their respective spheres.

Ø  I want either an Alaskan Husky or a Siberian Husky. Why? Duh! They look the most like wolves…I just have to sneak one into the family eventually when Emily isn’t looking and keep him outside.

Ø  I LOVE to travel! I’ve currently been to 33 states, and including Canada and Mexico 13 countries or Islands outside of the US. I really want to visit Italy, Greece, Egypt, Australia, Portugal, and various other countries.

Ø  My ultimate dream job would be to be a financial counselor, NOT an advisor, I couldn’t stand checking the stock market every day and determining what’s a good deal or not. I want to help people budget to get out of debt and set themselves up financially to meet with an advisor one day so they can retire in the lifestyle they want so the nation won’t be so dependent on Social Security when they retire!

Ø  My favorite number is 13! Why because nobody else likes it dang it, I have to be unique and somebody’s got to love that number! It’s also the day my birthday is on, and I also like the number 29, I don’t really have a good explanation for liking that number except that if I didn’t like 13 that would be my other number.

Ø  I have started and would like to finish writing a book. Yes it is fantasy, get over it.

Ø  I love my wife Emily, she is my best friend!

Ø  I can type about 40 WPM which isn’t all that fast, except it is considering I hunt and peck to type with two fingers. My goal is to eventually type for reals, but as my wife constantly reminds me I cheated my way through my typing class in elementary school and this is what I have to show for it.

Ø  I speak German, although I’m losing it a little I still want to eventually learn to speak Spanish, and ultimately I would love to speak or even be able to just read Hebrew, Greek, Russian, Chinese and Arabic.

No comments:

Post a Comment