Sunday, February 27, 2011

30 Days of Emily: Le Jour Un

That's it.

Natalie and Cara have inspired me.

I wanna be cool and do the 30 days thing!

So cool I'll be.

Day 1 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.


v  My favorite color depends on the day. I’m usually wearing it.

v  I love teaching 5th grade. I can’t wait until I have my own classroom.

v  Zelda will forever be the animated love of my life (and when I say Zelda that really means Link).


v  When I’m driving to/from school, the road becomes my audience. I become an internationally renowned singer.

v  I eat my Oreos like cereal. I coat them with peanut butter and drop them in a glass of milk. Once they’re all soggy, I eat them with a spoon. I love drinking the milk at the end with Oreo bits in it…it tastes like cookies ‘n cream ice cream.


v  Asian foods with any sort of peanut sauce involved=happiness on a plate.

v  I am a movie fanatic. Scott and I currently own 332 dvds, with at least 40 on our wanted list.

v  I want my own private library of children’s books.
v  I can't buy the first thing in the stack at the store. I've tried...but I have to go back and grab the one furthest in the back. Or after I try a shirt on, even if I like it, I have to put it back and get a new one that's the same size. I can't help it.


v  I LOVE swinging and going to parks. Fortunately, I’m still little enough that I can play on the equipment.

v  I could play solitaire for hours. I just put on my mix of favorite tunes and go...

v  I love my husband (always forever, near and far, closer together—and together, we love Donna Lewis).


v  My finger nails always have to be painted.

v  You know I really like you if I’ve made a mix cd for you. And named it something special.
v  I name all of my inanimate objects after Shakespearean characters (usually from Hamlet). My iPods have been Claudius, Ophelia, and now Laertes. My car is named Fortinbras. Scott’s car is Oberon. My laptop is named…Lappy. Her real name is Gertrude, but I call her Lappy for short.
LHP


4 comments:

  1. I demand a mix tape to prove how much you like me. DEMAND! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's YOURS! Oooooh yeah for Friday!! :D But gimme some hints...what do you like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Mil, seriously, seriously? I am SURE you told me that you have a blog. But somehow I mentally blocked it or something. (I tell you, pregnancy brain is a real thing, and once you've had it once, I hate to say, it never goes away!) Brian actually told me just two days ago he was checking out your blog. I'm like, what blog? SHE HAS A BLOG?? Seriously felt like the biggest idiot ever. So here I am, basically reading all of them, hopefully making up for some of my bad-sisterness. :) I'm loving every minute of it! So now, I promise, I will here and forever on out know that Emily Haderlie has a blog and I vow to enjoy each post to its fullest and wonderfullest-ness. ;) love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I even have looking your article and that helped me to put in writing my article about liquid rhinoplasty you want to have a test on my article.

    ReplyDelete