Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I wish...

Does anybody else have those days where you're just full to the brim of wishes but total lack any sort of motivation to even leave the bedroom?

Today is one of those days. I'm sitting here in my bed (on the mattress pad because the sheets are in the washer) freezing my behind off because it's cloudy and rainy and cold AGAIN with my corn pad on my feet (it's getting cold, but I don't want to venture off into the kitchen because it's cooooooold out there), just wishing that my closet would all of sudden be full of cute dresses, belts, and shoes and that I'd get this fantastically cute hair style just out of nowhere that I would never have to fix.

I wish my house was painted warm colors and was clean all the time. I wish I had a broom and that the bathroom floor laminate wasn't torn. I wish I had the money/talent to fix up what I already have to make everything look cute and vintage-y.

Today is a day where I wish I was one of those cute girls that everybody loves and has the really cute house that's totally original and you wish it was yours.

And y'know, the funny thing is I think I could be...












But today is not the day I become all of these fabulous things and have the perfect house. Today is the day that I lay in bed, listen to Pandora, play solitaire, and think about the kitchen that is in some serious need of cleaning.

Maybe the sun will come out tomorrow and inspire me.

2 comments:

  1. This girl feels that way all the time! - I blame it on the nonstop school. Once I hit Thanksgiving . . . That is, if i make it. . . I will most likely literally kiss the ground, do nothing for a few weeks, and then be creative leading up to Christmas. And I can't wait until I can paint walls. My dad laughed when I lived at home and I was painting walls because he hates it (painting), but I LOVE it. All this white kills me (trim, blinds, walls, doors, and even the power & light switches, among other things!) And I know you're creative! You are great! - Btw, when are we gonna do something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mil, those pictures are perfect! I wish a lot of those things too...

    ReplyDelete